Here are some things to help you in practicing solitude:
Stations of the Cross - A virtual guide through the Stations of the Cross from our Cornerstone group
Stations of the Cross - Presentation of the Stations, led by Father Jim
Holy Week Mass Archive - Watch all the Masses from Holy Week 2020
Rosary - Pray the Rosary with us
Below are several articles to help us with our grief during the time of COVID.
How to Grieve When Funerals Are Not an Option (Read Article)
10 Ways You Can Support Someone Grieving During The Coronavirus Crisis (Read Article)
What Not to Say to Someone Grieving During Coronavirus Crisis (Read Article)
Please join us for a comprehensive workshop on caring for aging parents. Click here for a flyer with more information.
A Gaelic Blessing Practice Links
Sightreading Practice: https://www.sightreadingfactory.com
1) Click Try it for Free
2) Click “Ensemble"
3) Click "Choir Multi Part"
4) For Voices, add one, two, three, or all four parts, then click “Next” at the bottom of page
5) For Time Signature, click 4/4 or Random, then click “Next” at the bottom of page
6) For Key Signature, click Random suggested key signature, then click “Next” at the bottom of page
7) Click on “Start Free Play"
8) Press Play bottom at top middle of page, and practice singing on Doo.
Rhythm Practice: http://www.therhythmtrainer.com
1) Click to use Flash (you may not have this on your screen)
2) Choose Mode B, Tempo Fast or Slow depending on your mood, and Rhythms to Use: choose first
two boxes in top line
3) Click GO!
4) Play Choices A, B, C, and D by pressing green arrow. Click the letter you think represents the rhythm you
5) Email me your results! Mcg239@gmail.com
6) Go back and add other rhythms to challenge yourself.
Music Theory: https://www.musictheory.net/exercises
Music Quizzes, Puzzles, and Games: www.musictechteacher.com/music_quizzes/music_quizzes.htm
Scroll through 130+ games and quizzes. These are fun for kids and adults.
Thank you for contributing mercy bags to St. Margaret's Center. Below is a list of suggested hygiene item donations.
All items are packaged and distributed free of cost to homeless persons who receive food and other services at St. Margaret’s Center. Small trial sizes are the best, but any donations are welcome!
Socks (unisex tube style)
A personal note and/or prayer is always nice to include!
Thank you for your support!