Memories of Visitation with Fr. O’Grady
As we kickoff the Renew Visitation Campaign, it is a great time to celebrate the history of Visitation Parish. A special thank you to Fr. Jim O’Grady for his many years of service. Even in retirement, Fr. O’Grady continues to offer his support to the parish, beginning with his involvement in the successful O’Grady Golf Classic and continuing with the summer celebration at O’Grady’s Pub on Saturday, June 25th
At O’Grady’s Pub, we hope to have photos of Visitation over the years – pictures of parish events, school events, baptisms, first communions, weddings, etc. Additionally, as a token for all he has given to us, we are creating a small appreciation gift for Fr. O’Grady. Please see the details below on how to contribute:
- Please mail or scan copies of Visitation photos to the following: 6561 W. 88th Street – Los Angeles, CA 90045 (attention: Anna Cody) OR send electronic photos to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please scan the pictures at a high resolution. Digital JPG photos are preferred but we can also work with BMP or PNG photos. If possible, identify photos with your family name, event, etc. All historical photos will be appreciated, with a special emphasis on those that include Fr. O’Grady.
- Write a note expressing your appreciation of Fr. O’Grady – all notes must fit on one side of an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. Notes can be mailed or emailed. Emailed notes will be copied and added to the project.
- Any photos submitted may be used in a video, display, and/or memory book format.
- The deadline for all submissions is June 5, 2016. We will present this token to Fr. O’Grady at O’Grady’s Pub on June 25th.
- Please feel free to share this information with anyone who you feel may not have received this correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this project. Make plans to join the Visitation Parish community at O’Grady’s Pub on June 25th as we kickoff the Renew Visitation Campaign!