The following titles are available at no charge in Visitation’s Bereavement Library along with many other titles to help you in your caregiving/grieving process. The library can be found inside the church, in the left alcove where Pieta is located.
Various books, videos and articles on grief and Our Catholic faith. Please take them, read them, pray with them, and when you are finished, pass them along to someone else who is grieving.
- Reduce Your Caregiver Stress
- What to Say to Someone Who is Grieving
- It’s OK to Feel Relieved When Someone You Love Dies
- Living with Loss While Others Are Celebrating
- Saying Goodbye to a Loved One Who is Dying